Semester 1 dates and meetings – you are free to book flights from 7th December. Teaching will start on 16th January for the Strategic Info. Design Masterclasses.
Semester 2 Outline – modules and modules choices – SID, Placement or Learning and Teaching (LTA) module.
Links to module blogs are on drop down menu here
10.30 Linsay McIntosh on LTA module
Project Challenge Bank – If you would like to take a challenge from the bank – put the Challenge Title and whether you want to take it for a Placement and/or Masters Project in the comment box at the bottom of the page There will be more added and .Jackie Malcolm email@example.com, Placement Module Leader will discuss these before the end of semester.
Winter Vacation tasks:
1. select challenge and contact expert for interview on 14.2.12 (or before). Bear in mind some academics will be on vacation or research leave from mid-December to mid-January.
2.Write Project summaries. (200 words)
3. Write a Literature Review of 2 books/articles relevant to your project.
4. Ensure Placement or Teaching arrangements are in place before 16.1.12
3. Data Collection for Strategic Info Design
4. Word Press Blog – update for a professional audience.
Bruno and Daniela’s input to P+D module for project work is on P/T basis – be mindful of this.
Social Networking – Jamie to meet with Hazel next week
Studio environment – post-its, large paper sheets, resolve access to kitchen area – what is the solution – set times, screen, turning MDE studio around? Noise from PD workshop.